Name Changes

Students wishing to change their name in official college records should fill out a Student Name Change Form and submit it to Records and Registration with a copy of acceptable documentation of the name change. The following documents are considered acceptable documentation of an official name change: copy of marriage certificate/divorce decree; copy of court document with new name; copy of social security card with new name; copy of driver’s license with new name.