The mission of Bryan College of Health Sciences is to provide education in the health professions emphasizing clinical and academic excellence through collaboration with Bryan Health System and the healthcare community.
The vision of Bryan College of Health Sciences is to provide a College of Health Sciences recognized as a leader in health professions education by qualified applicants, graduates and employers.
The purpose of Bryan College of Health Sciences is to educate healthcare professionals for service to the global community.
The goals of Bryan College of Health Sciences are to prepare graduates who:
- Qualify for diverse careers in healthcare, academic, or scientific environments
- Illustrate respect for their own and others’ unique individualities
- Demonstrate professionalism in their field of study
- Practice life-long learning as a means of personal and professional growth
- Exhibit service-oriented citizenship within their communities
- Integrity - Be honest, trustworthy, accountable and ethical
- Caring - Be compassionate, empathetic and respectful
- Equity - Be adaptive and just
- Learning - Be insightful, knowledgeable and open to change