The following standards are to be applied for all current academic offerings and in the review and approval process for new academic offerings:
- Program of study is congruent with the College Mission.
- Credit requirements for degree:
- All master’s level degrees will require completion of a minimum of 34 semester hour credits.
- All doctoral degrees will require completion of a minimum of 80 semester hour credits beyond the bachelor’s degree.
- Credit requirements for certificates:
- All graduate certificates will require a minimum of 9 semester hour credits.
- All graduate degree programs must meet the established College graduate Core requirements.